Notions #3

So for the past two months I have had three pieces of bark laying on the floor underneath a stack of World Book encyclopedias.

Two months ago our family went for some walks around Toolangi. There was some great bark on the ground that looked perfect for painting on.

Bark looks like it might be difficult to work with. As the bark dries it curls, hence all of the words starting at So - Z that World Book deemed acceptable sitting on top of them.

Finally most, if not all, of the moisture has evaporated and I think it should be ready to go.

The only thing I need now is paint, acrylic to be exact. At least that is what the Google search seemed to indicate.

I think I know what I want to paint on the pieces. I should probably do a few sketches first just to make sure.

There's my notion for the day. Hopefully something will materialize soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment